ProFace X [TD]
- Fast facial and palm recognition
- Body Temperature measurement & Mask Detection
- Anti-spoofing algorithm
- Ultra-large capacity
- Award-winning access control biometric facial recognition terminal
Key features and advantages of the biometric temperature detection systems:
- You can set the system to detect and recognize, if face and temperature, if palm and temperature, if face and palm and temperature combined, if temperature only.
- Detect non registered visitors.
- With or without mask detection and authorization.
- Activate alarm or door relay.
- You can set the temperature detection threshold, recommended at a half a degree higher, around 37.3. as there will always be an atmospheric influence, caused by sun, wind and humidity.
- The system is an access control and time and attendance terminal, so it is not just a necessary solution for temperature detection during the present crisis, but rather a beneficial business investment.
ProFace X [TD] is a high-speed biometric access control terminal with face, palm vein and mask recognition and body temperature measurement within the ProFace X Series product line, which is designed to deal with all kinds of scenarios. Powered by the ZKTeco-customized CPU for running the intellectualized engineering facial recognition algorithm and the latest computer vision technology, the ProFace X [TD] supports both facial and palm verification with large capacity and rapid recognition speed, boosting the security performance in all aspects.
ProFace X [TD] also helps eliminate hygiene concerns; not only because of the contactless recognition technology it is equipped with, but also because of the new functions namely body temperature measurement and masked individual identification.
The facial recognition capability of the series has reached a new height in the biometrics technology industry with a maximum of 50,000 facial templates, recognition speed of less than 0.3 sec per face, and ultimate anti-spoofing ability against almost all types of fake photos and videos attack.
In addition, the 3-in-1 palm recognition (Palm Shape, Palm Print and Palm Vein) is performed in 0.35 sec per hand; the palm data acquired will be compared with a maximum of 5,000 palm templates.
As mentioned above, the ProFace X Series can assist in communicable disease surveillance as well. During outbreaks of infectious and contagious diseases, recognition terminals with body temperature measurement and mask detection should be a perfect choice. The series enables fast and accurate body temperature measurement and masked individual identification during facial and palm verification at all access points, which is extremely helpful in fighting the spread of disease outbreaks especially in hospitals, factories, schools, commercial buildings, stations, and other public areas.